Best SEO in the Universe!
Initially we’re building links, adding written content, doing our keyword research, etc. This is a 2-month campaign process. Once completed, you’ll move into the Progressive monthly optimization for the best seo.
The first campaign is also to fix schema errors, coding errors, meta errors, correct listing mistakes and establish the essential connections from social networks, primary authority sites and the bookmarks that indicate social activity.
In the simplest terms, the steps to optimize a web page, we do
- Keyword Research
- Create Page Titles Based on Keyword Research
- Create Content Based on Page Titles
- Map your Content within the Site Structure
- Go Out and Market the Site
How much does SEO cost?
Our prices are in the mid to low range of the typical SEO agency which is around $100 per hr.
Please read through the complete article to get a grasp of what we do. Then at the bottom of the page you’ll see our actual pricing breakdown.
Here is an infographic from SEO Moz that gives a breakdown of what to expect from a typical SEO agency.
Restructuring Your Website SEO is Critical for Search Engine Rankings
A few years ago, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) could be neatly defined by just about anyone in the industry. The optimization process could be broken up into “on page SEO” and “off page SEO,” with most of the industry focusing on “on page” while passing the “off page” stuff to outsourcers in the Philippines and India.
How SEO Used to Be (And for Some, Still Is)
The process was fairly straightforward: you spend time researching your competitor’s websites, the keywords they rank for, the keywords you want to rank for, figure out some high and low competition keywords, a few long-tails, mix them all into a KWD formula, get your header tags in order, dabble with some LSI keywords and then create the content.
Your on-page team (if you were lucky enough to have one, otherwise you did it yourself) would get the alt-text on the pics, make sure all the meta tags and meta data were correct, optimize the URLs and page names, ensure all the coding was error-free, etc. In short, it was a fairly precise and technical operation.
The New Outlook on SEO Moving Forward
If you don’t know what all of those terms mean, don’t worry. Many of them are either obsolete or soon will be. The fact of the matter is that SEO used to mean building a website with a search engine in mind—that’s what it meant, after all: search engine optimization. But now, try to build a website for a search engine and you’ll likely find yourself low in the SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages) or even possibly penalized.
This is because a few years back, Google (the Big Daddy of search engines) started realizing that their algorithm lent itself to a predictable optimization formula that many sites were using (and abusing). Understanding that people would eventually stop using them as a search engine if every time they punched in a question, porn came up because of the way that site was optimized, Google set some serious changes into motion.
Focus on User Experience Optimization
While there’s no universally recognized word or phrase for the new outlook on SEO (it’s simply just called SEO), User Experience Optimization is pretty explanatory. The goals are the same: when you want to rank higher on the SERPs, get more traffic and eventually, higher conversion rates, you will need to optimize your website. Only now, instead of optimizing it with the search engine in mind, you should optimize it with your user’s experience in mind.
What this means is you should have fresh, creative, helpful content that is useful for your target demographic. What are the people visiting your site wanting to know? Tell them, in no uncertain terms. What do they want to be able to do? Allow them to do it, with no messing around or hassle.
The bottom line is the better you make the user experience on your website, the better it will be optimized, not only for humans, but for search engines as well. Why? Because Google has changed its algorithm to rank sites that have high user experience ratings higher in the SERPs.
Old SEO Aspects
Of course, this doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t still get into the control panel back end of your site and enter alt-text on your pictures, resize them, make sure your content has relevant keywords and phrases, etc. It simply means that your focus with SEO is going to be on content creation, or content marketing as some people call it. This means more content on your web pages, more blogs, inter-connectivity from your site to your social media and much, much more than we can cover in this short space.
Q: Is SEO dead?
A: For the past three years, there has been a growing faction that claims SEO is dead – it is not. It isn’t even dying, it’s just evolving to incorporate new techniques and keep up with the times. SEO is not dead, don’t ever ignore it.
Q: Is SEO worth the time and investment?
A: SEO in the modern sense is so much more than just traffic and lead generation. SEO is integrated into your content marketing, which is vital to your sales funnel. Content marketing is integrated into your social media marketing which is integrated into your website which is…you get the picture. Every penny and second you spend on SEO is an investment in your own returns, as long as you’re spending that time and money on quality SEO services.
SEO is Search Engine Optimization to help new customers find you with the major search engines.
- Providing quality, fresh content on a regular basis
- Implementing an effective and ethical link building strategy
- Using all content formats available from text and images to slideshows, videos and everything in between
- Considering conversational searches as well as top performing keywords and keyword phrases
- Ensuring that your website caters for the growing mobile market
- Building your brand awareness, credibility, authenticity and transparency through social media
To keep Google happy, Webmasters should concentrate on the following:
A well-rounded approach is the key to success. SEO is not just one single, simple trick like tossing in as many keywords as possible in your text.
You need to spend time on several SEO fronts in order to achieve cumulative, long-lasting, positive results.
We assess SEO projects without diving in for at least one week, assessing site structure, on-page elements, competition, keywords, internal/external links, social signals, third party citations and most importantly analytics.
Usually we charge a giveaway fee for the initial audit, under $10. Then we can accurately put together a good project proposal. The initial audit costs us substantial time, and the audit helps us quote a project.
If you are willing to sign us on for “aggressive” SEO, we know you are a serious client who can afford REAL SEO. If not, we know its most likely a case we don’t want in the first place. We know what its worth.
There are many, many web development agencies that offer cheap SEO which isn’t really even SEO. Its on-page optimization.
Real SEO encompasses many best practices, Internet marketing tactics and strategy that influences organic search engine ranking and conversion. The benefits derived from those rankings like ‘Local SEO’, social signals, content, conversion, analytics, images, videos, press releases, click through rate and call through rate tracking, etc. combined with optimized conversion are designed to generate positive R.O.I. We actually call this an “ROI Marketing” campaign.
Great keyphrase research is the solid foundation of any SEO campaign. We will analyze keywords to determine what phrases will convert, which phrases will drive traffic, and which will do both.
In addition to our own keyword research, we will analyze your keywords using 3 different industry leading keyword research software tools.
A REAL COMPREHENSIVE SEO CAMPAIGN:
1. Meta Optimization: Meta tags tell the search engines what your site is about. It also shows up to viewers when they do a search in Google. You want this written well from both a search engine and a user perspective. It is important these tags incorporate keywords but also compel users to click through to your site.
2. Robots Text Files: The robots.txt file allows the search engine “robots” to know those folders that should not be included in their index (i.e. pages that are not for users to see).
3. Creation & registrations of sitemap.xml: Shows the search engines every page on your site, the importance of these pages, and how often they’re updated.
4. In Context Content Linking: We will research, write and distribute themed content assets to build trust and authority with the major search engines.
5. Ongoing content asset links: to keep your website ahead of your competitors’ and allows you to rank, over time, for highly competitive keywords.
6. Initial – link building/link procurement: With a variety of sources used – from social profiles to bookmarks and directories – your site will have valuable “votes” in the initial 2 month period.
7. Second and Third Tier Links: Ongoing links built to links look natural to search engines, keeps your website ahead of your competitors’ and allows you to rank over time for highly competitive keywords.
8. Initial – social signals: In addition to links, search engines now look for social signals around a website’s use and popularity.
9. Velocity of social signals: Ongoing social signals such as tweets, links, shares & +1s to continue to keep your website moving higher in the search engine rankings.
10. Authority social signals: As with links, some social accounts are more powerful than others. We define an influencer as an account with a Klout score of 50 or higher.
11. Google+ Social circles: The Google+ social network influences Google’s search results. Thus, we will setup and/or enhance your Google+ business profile.
12. Authority Index submission: DMOZ is the most trustworthy directory listing out there. We’ll submit your site and create the profile.
13. Navigation architecture audit: We will make sure your navigational structure is SEO friendly and that your internal linking maximizes your SEO capabilities.
14. Google Analytics setup w/ conversion tracking: If you don’t have Google Analytics installed already, we’ll do this for you. We’ll also set up new goals (filling out a form, calling a phone number, clicking through to payment site, etc) based on what your individual goals are.
15. Google Analytics traffic analysis: We’ll perform a full analysis of where your traffic is coming from, where they went on your site and from which pages they left, how long they stayed and where they went after.
16. Local search optimization: If not complete already, we claim, build out all content and optimize your Google Places page and link other maps to it so your local listing ranks higher in the map results.
17. Setup of website sitemap: A sitemap is visible to readers and is helpful with navigation. Google recommends each page on your site be within 2 clicks of the home page, a sitemap enables this possibility. This is in addition to the sitemap.xml file, which is for search engines to read.
18. Image Optimization: Google can’t read images, they can only read text. We’ll add text to the image properties so Google gets a clear snapshot of what your pages are about.
19. Link redirect analysis: We’ll fix any links coming into your site on unknown pages and set up appropriate 301 (permanent) redirects.
20. Custom 404 creation: A custom 404 error page will tell search engines and users where to go if they type in the wrong page.
21. Schema HTML tags: Schema tags refers to an HTML tag that marks up the content on your pages in a mark up language recognized by major search providers, making it easier for search engines to understand the relevancy of your site to a specific search query.
22. Map hCard integration: hCard formats help local search engines find your address, phone numbers and other general business information and allows your business to display prominently in map listings.
23. Initial copywriting: SEO copywriters craft your content to professionally market your business while incorporating keywords at the correct keyword density for the most successful search engine ranking results. Plus, ongoing velocity copywriting as needed.
24. Project management scheduling: Our online project management system clearly outlines all deliverables and due dates so the project is kept on track at all times.
25. Ongoing traffic reporting: Every month is a new strategy. We’ll show you where your keywords are ranking and our plan to move them up in the SERPs.
26. Ongoing monthly traffic & goal reporting: Driving traffic is one thing, focusing on keywords that convert is another. We’ll set up goals (fill out a form, purchase an item, call a number, etc) and track the progress of your campaign based on these goals.
27. Google +1: Google recognizes word of mouth marketing is still king, whether online or off. If your friends like a product, you’re more likely to trust that brand. That’s why Google has incorporated the “+1” feature in search results. When your site has been recommended by others, this will reflect in search results. We’ll install a Google +1 link on your site so users can start recommending your site.
28. Facebook Insights: Google isn’t the only way users find your site. We’ll track social media referrals via Facebook Insights.
29. Social Network leads: We will scrape facebook and twitter for real conversations using your main buyer keywords. We will post on do-follow social media sites with the goal of building links, attracting traffic and creating buzz for your site.
30. Social review facebook apps: Generating positive reviews, comments and shares is essential to local SEO. We will setup and collaborate with you to get customers to leave reviews, comments, share and like your business with facebook apps and small incentives.
31. Local business citations: There are several dozen highly visible business listing sites that many people rely on for insight into a businesses reputation and responsiveness to important issues besides Google places. We will fill out and optimize these listings and use submitted reviews on them as well.
32. Canonicalization analysis: A domain should be directed to http://www.site.com even if www.site.com, site.com, or http://site.com is typed in. A canonical domain issue causes duplicate content, a huge no-no in Google’s eyes.
33. Competitor intelligence reports: We’ll perform link profile analysis on those in your industry to gain link sources, assess quality and quantity of links to produce superior content links and strategize on how to gain the maximum visibility in your niche market.
34. Relevant, one way links: Links are more powerful when the site linking to yours is in the same industry, or has the same theme as your site. We search for these domains that allow backlinks to build relevant backlink profiles.
35. Internal linking restructuring: Outside links are helpful, but your internal linking structure is also important for SEO. We’ll incorporate an internal linking structure ensuring all pages create an internal network to help increase your SEO.
36. Linkable-likable content promotion: Having great content that people will naturally link to is one thing, actually getting the word out about that content is another. We’ll promote creative content so the links start coming in naturally and virally.
37. Header Tags Optimized (H1, H2 etc): An h1 tag is like the title of a book, and should be written to include appropriate keywords. Header tags should be in order and not deviate from an order that sequentially makes sense.
38. Duplicate content analysis: Content on a site should always be unique. We’ll analyze any duplicate content and correct any issues found.
39. Reputation monitor: What are people saying about your brand? See at any time what visitors are saying in the social media world. Counter comment and generate more positive reviews to bury any negative postings found.
40. Web Security: Up time monitoring, load speed and hack monitoring 24-7 with instant text alerts for site instability, suspicious activity and alien scripts.
41. Keyword rank checker reporting (Updates weekly): Know where your keywords are ranking at any time and have a birds eye view of their movements.
42. Website action analysis: Is your site set up for optimal navigation? Once people arrive at your site, is it easy to navigate and find the most important information? We’ll give you an analysis of your site’s usability.
43. Conversion Optimization: Is your red background with green text annoying to visitors? We’ll give you ideas on how to increase conversions and usability through great design. We will implement conversion strategies to help maximize the visitors that are currently coming to your site.
44. Mobile Optimization: We will create and sync a mobile version of your web properties that we have charge of and link the mobile site to your main site so that mobile phone browsers will be automatically redirected to it.
45. A-B Split testing: Once a baseline is established with goal tracking analytics, we will use scripts that test different elements against each other for better conversion on your main site.
46. Vertical SEO elements: Shopping results, video results, image results and news are working their way into Google’s search results. We’ll optimize your videos, maps, images and news etc. to show up organically.
47. Guest blogging: Not all links are created equal. Some of the most powerful links are created from guest blogging, and we’ll produce compelling content to drive traffic and valuable links to your site through guest blog posts.
48. Link reclamation: A link audit will find links to pages that no longer exist on your site, catch links that come to the site in a non-SEO friendly way and create 301 redirects to resolve these linking issues.
49. Website call tracking software: Tracking only online conversions can miss out on those that wish to call instead of fill out a form. Our call tracking software will allow integration directly with Twillio, allowing for simple accurate reporting.
50. Blog Integration: A blog will help support keywords and will build valuable links. The fresh content will help with your SEO efforts. Supplemental content will be automatically generated and dispersed to high authority Web2.0 properties.
51. Link baiting: Links come naturally when great content is produced. We’ll work with you to create unique, compelling content that people will naturally link to.
52. Forum Link building: Links from higher domain authority sites have higher power. We search for high PR sites that we will tap into to boost your off-page link profile.
That’s about it for an aggressive SEO campaign.
There are many more strategies we can discuss and or implement, but that can be done some time after the initial campaigns.
SEO Price or Investment?
We base the potential ROI (Return On Investment) on the estimated average yearly value of customer attraction through organic search results. Some businesses have a lot of traffic and high volume purchases with small price values. Other businesses have low traffic volumes with high ticket items. The competition in every market is different and the effort to rank for the best converting keywords will vary. In other words there are a lot of variables.
In the beginning we can only speculate what the true general ROI will be through increased customer acquisitions. But there are indicators we can use to establish a good estimate.
We take the combined search volume of the top 10 local “phrase match” keywords from the Google Adwords Keyword tool. Then we take the combined cost per click for the same top 10 keywords. Then we multiply those 2 numbers together. Then we divide that by 10.
That gives us a good idea what the market value is for customers online per month. So for our “ROI Marketing” proposals, we offer to do our initial campaign of 2 months for that calculated figure. Then after that, we take that number and divide by 10 again to calculate the monthly optimization and to slowly gain other keyword ranks and other related property rankings all attracting more customers.
As an example, once we’ve done the initial site and competition analysis, I can give an educated estimate of what this SEO campaign will cost.
Initial campaign investment for a local RV Dealership Example: (Two month duration) $5421.84 based on ROI analysis. Or (First two months each) $2710.92
After the initial campaign of 2 months, you will probably see some of the top 10 keywords ranking on page 3, some on page 2 and maybe a few on page 1. The monthly optimization will formulate a strategy every month to move these terms from page 3 to page 2, from page 2 to page 1, and from the bottom of page 1 to the top.
The monthly optimization lasts for about 12 months at $542.18 per month.
As you may have noticed, this comprehensive approach does more than simple SEO. It is actually designed to not only generate “traffic” to your site, but deliver customers to your door.
Our Best SEO in the Universe Guarantee;
If we don’t perform as expected after the first 90 days, we’ll refund your initial optimization fee or work for free until you are in the top position for the best money keyword of your market.
How we prove our value…
We track the top 10 keywords as they are being optimized and the movements they have made since we started.